Holy Loch Marina Facilities
Find all your sailing and land-based needs here:
- Dredged depth - 3.0 m below LWOST.
- Fuel berth with diesel and petrol.
- Calor and camping gas.
- Chandlery click and collect with Gaelforce.
- Short stay and day visitors welcome.
- Competitive rates for long term berthing.
- Roodberg boat friendly slipway lift.
- 23 tonne/18.3 m (60 ft) handling capacity.
- Undercover storage available.
- Shed access: max beam 6.2 m (20.3 ft), max height 6.5 m (21.3 ft).
- Power points throughout shed and at adjacent outside locations.
- Custom fit cradle for each vessel.
- Dry sailing option for smaller craft.
- Secure car parking.
- Laundry facility.
- Toilets and showers.
- Friendly, helpful staff.
- Gaelforce Chandlery Service
- Holy Loch Coffee Shop
- The Majestic Line (Cruising Holidays)
- Marine Blast - Yacht and commercial anti-foul, paint andvarnish removal
- St Hilda Sea Adventures
- Swordfish Brokerage - Swordfish Marine has now taken on Brokerage and New Boat sales in the Holy Loch Marina offering a wide range of new & used boats to suit all budgets. From speedboats to yachts to motor crusiers - we have it covered. Phone us on 01369 701905. Email email@example.com or website www.swordfishmarine.co.uk
- Auto Marine Electrics
- Samteq - web design company
- You&Sea Powerboat Training and Charter - RYA powerboat training courses and charter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Facilities Off-Site
- Clyde Outboard Services, Greenock - specialists in outboard engines
- Blue Water Yacht Services - all yacht and small craft repairs. Tel: 0775 462 5832
- Pub and restaurant - Holy Loch Inn
- Licensed grocer
- Post Office
See also our Directory.